Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Some admin-type stuff


  • I'm planning to go to the Knitting and Stitching show at the NEC in September. It would be fun to have another blogger meet, but I can't go at the weekend. I'll probably go on Friday 15th, and if so, I'll be at Subway at 2pm, along with my green stripey bag.

  • I'll be going to Alexander Palace as well.

  • I've added a photo to my profile - it's of my green stripey bag. Not because I need a bag over my head to look presentable :-). Mainly because one brown haired, brown eyed woman in glasses is much like another and hence if you did see me at any of these shows you might not realise it is me. OTOH, there Can Be Only One green stripey bag and hence you might recognise when it is out and about.

  • I've signed up for the one yard fabric swap organised by Iris.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm keen to go to the Knitting and Stitching show too, the Quilt Show was soooo good. Unfortunately it is the same week of my husband's birthday which might get in the way so I'll have to see what happens.

Thanks for your kind comment on my dog-rabbit and yes, she does like to play a little hide and seek, tee hee.

Ferret said...

Looks like I will be going to the knitting and stitching show at Ally Pally too. Not sure what day yet though.