Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Pictureless Progress

Thanks for all the ideas about the waistcoat wool. I'm really enjoying knitting it. The yarn is really chunky so it is growing very fast - I'm only doing about an hour a night and with just three nights knitting, I'm about a third of the way up the back. It makes a change from the pair of gloves knitted in sock yarn that I started in before last Christmas (as in over a year ago) and haven't quite finished.

Unfortunately, I can't show you any pictures. Usually, I upload pictures from my camera via a memory card reader, but right now my computer is ignoring memory cards that have been in cameras. Any camera, not just my camera. I could get pictures that had been scanned onto a memory card in a scanner. Unfortunately my mobile phone is out of charge, and the charger is in DH's car at work, so I can't do complicated bluetooth things either.

No comments: