Friday, January 25, 2008

What I am not finishing

This time last year, I was blogging about my finishes at a tremendous rate - four by the end of January. I never got round to putting up a list of what I'd done.

This year, as you may have noticed, I got the list all ready to go, so as soon as I'd finished something I could add it. However, I haven't been finishing things. I have been doing stuff - quilting leaves, designing my next quilt, knitting a jacket which I'm having second thoughts about, and crocheting my learn to crochet blanket. I just haven't finished anything.

Until last night when I sewed the name-tape into Kiddo's new school jumper. Now my list is no longer empty.

blurry pile of fabricSome of the material in this picture will be used in my new quilt, but not all of it. I felt we needed a picture though...

Oh, the leaf quilt progress bar is programmed in css: I used a combination of Man bytes Hollywood and ubercherry to program it, with a few modifications. I feel I should be able to learn enough css to do this sort of thing, but I actually I'm too busy reading about Renaissance views of the world to learn about modern day programming.

No comments: