Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Christmas for tomorrow

Happy Christmas!!!

If I get round to it later, I will edit in a photo of the angel from the top of our tree. I made her a few years ago, two or three years after we got married. She is from plastic canvas (this is the ideal use for it), and sits in the top of the tree.

I know lots of bloggers seem to make every decoration they have out. This is one of the few homemade ones we have.

My tastes this days seem to veer more towards sparkly glass. This gorgeous little Swaroski Christmas tree would fit right in. No, I don't have one, but isn't it gorgeous? Maybe it'll be in the sales...

1 comment:

Kate North said...

Hope you had a nice holiday Penny. I know what you mean about bloggers all having all homemade ornaments - I have lots of bought stuff, but I mostly show just the handmade stuff on the blog :)