Monday, February 06, 2006

Knitting and Stitching show - coming to a Birmingham near you

I really only decided to get a blog after seeing what everyone wrote about the knitting and stitching show at Ally Pally last year. I'd gone on my own, and hadn't met anyone I knew there, but I checked the blogs when I got home. It was fascinating seeing what other people had to say about it, but I had the urge to say something myself.

(Actually I was frustrated by seeing lots of beautiful yarn, unable to justify buying it because I had too much dull stuff in my stash.)

Anyway, I got a leaflet through the post from the organisers today, and they will be adding another show to their current set of London/Harrogate/Dublin. There'll be show at the NEC in Birmingham in September. Birmingham is within day-trip distance of me, so I might go three times - Birmingham on a weekday, Ally Pally on a weekday and Ally Pally with my S'n'B group.

See you there!

No comments: